Shani's Bat Mitzvah | Raleigh Mitzvah Photography
Well... my last Mitzvah for a couple of months has come and gone. Which... can I be honest? I am BUMMED about! I have learned so much from this amazing Temple Beth Or family. Not just about the Jewish faith, but life in general. For example:
1. When doing the Wobble, the higher you jump... the better.
2. Beach balls are NOT just for the beach.
3. 'Sweet Caroline' is not just limited to my peeps up in Boston. And yes, I still get giddy every time it gets played.
4. Having a candle being represented by someone special in your life is a beautiful thing to see.
5. Mitzvah parties are JUST like wedding receptions, only more colorful and a lot louder.
6. Challah bread is sooooooooo yummy!
7. You don't have to understand the words being spoken to feel something amazing and profound.
8. Family is everything, whether by blood or by choice.
9. Turning 13 isn't so bad when you have a giant group of friends to help you celebrate.
10. Be a good person, do the right thing, and share love and hope wherever you go.
Shani's Bat Mitzvah celebration was no exception. Her parents came here from Israel about 11 years ago when she was little. Her grandmother, or Savta, flew in from Israel for 3 weeks to see her granddaughter be bat mitzvah. We took lots of family photos before the ceremony and hopped on over to the NC State University Club later on that evening for an all kids celebration! There were beach balls (see???), limbo, hula hoops, cake, pesky pineapples, photo booth fun, and some serious dancing going on. Everyone had a blast, and Shani's perma-smile was infectious! Congratulations sweet girl, your hard work and dedication will get you far in life. Keep on smiling and laughing and your kind soul will take you places. Mazel Tov to the Inbari Family!!
Vendors listed down below, show them some love!